Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Would this hand scare you?

I played a game today and practically shit myself. I had one hell of a hand but it could be beat and it had me standing up shouting at the computer. What is your opinion?



Needless to say, it led to the end of this tournament with another win in 1st.

I've got the girlfriend playing, she made an account with play money and she's turned her initial 1000 chips into just under 40,000 in 2 days. I'm impressed to say the least.

Ending Bankroll - $43.78

2 comments:

WVHillbilly said...

Dude you flopped a boat heads-up. Just ship it! What's the worst that could happen if he hits his 3 outer? You take 2nd. No biggie.

Scraggles said...

It still had me pissed that he even had a hand. This guy was at under $100 at one point and he was playing crazy hands. At one point he knocked someone out wit 42o and happened to river a 5 for a straight. This was when he had roughly 2000 and the other guy had pocket aces and hit a set on the flop. I hate playing against players who play as though its play money.