Thursday, July 3, 2008

Wish me luck

Starting Bankroll - $7.70

I'm off on my quest to turn $7.70 into something. I'm going to be playing strictly $1 + $0.25 Sit & Go's until further notice. I think I need to employ a rule of a max of 3 losses per day to enforce some bankroll management. I'm only playing 1 table at a time so I can pay attention to each player and consciously think before acting.

Game 1 - $1 + $0.25 Sit & Go Turbo

3 hands in I more than doubled up to 3100 with a set of Aces, AJo in hand.

About 15 minutes later I'm in the money in 1st, player 3 gets knocked out quite fast after that.

A small battle led up to this final hand:



I personally don't like this hand, but I noticed this guy min-raising every hand to steal the blinds, so I thought I'd wing it. It payed off.

The entire tournament lasted a mere 26 minutes and won me a profit of $3.25.

Bankroll - $10.95

Game 2 - $1 + $0.25 Sit & Go Turbo

Lost 1st hand when I went all-in with KAo and I was called with QTo.

Strike 1

Game 3 - $1 + $0.25 Sit & Go Turbo

My goal in this game is strictly to place in the money.

Alright, strike 2. Placed 6th. My KJs were beat by 57o. He called my all in pre-flop, then managed to hit a set on the river.

Game 4 - $1 + $0.25 Sit & Go Turbo

Place 3rd. This hand was in my opinion, a little tough. What would you have done?



At least with this, I can buy into 1 more game. If I lose this next one, I still made $0.05 for the day.

Game 5 - $1 + $0.25 Sit & Go Turbo

2nd and Final Hand



How much does that suck? The poker gods are hilarious.

Thats it for this session. I may play a little later tonight. Time to take a few hours away. I'm accepting donations if anyone wants to help. Fully refunded once I double the donation.

Ending Bankroll - $7.75

1 comment:

Huski said...

Congratulations on the win! Keep grinding it out and working towards those dollars. Good Luck!