Friday, July 11, 2008

Week in Maine

Starting Bankroll - $37.28

I haven't posted in a few days because I was in Maine turning into a Lobster. I had a blast. I went deep sea fishing for the first time. I did manage to play a few games while I was in the hotel. They were horrible. One I busted out in 5th, another 4th, and I don't recall a third game, but according to my bankroll today I must have played 3.

Playing 1 SnG tonight to wind down. I'm heading out to Countryfest tomorrow and I'll be getting up early.

Alright, placed 1st after some guy busted out in like 7th and I laughed at the play he made. He stayed in as the observer and said he'd watch me bust out. After all, I was the short stack with just about 1050 in chips. After the bubble popped he said he wasn't going to watch anymore because he couldn't watch a donk earn money from bad plays.

All in all, 1 game, 1 win.

Ending Bankroll - $40.58

1 comment:

WVHillbilly said...

Watch your emotions at the table. Turn off chat if you have to. Nothing positive is gained by deriding the play of others.

Have fun on vacation.