Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Good morning!

I decided to play a few hands before I went to bed(I work overnights).

I realized I was lower than I thought I was when I started this morning. I was actually at just around $28.

I played a few hands at a table, and ended up losing about $0.70 before I called that table quits and I decided to up the stakes. I noticed $0.01/02 tables are really really tight lately. I'm having some trouble weaseling even $0.20 out of these guys. I jumped up to $0.02/$0.05 to see how those tables were playing.

I made a killing. These guys are complete and total idiots. Here are a few of my main hands. I bought into the game with $5 and within 30 hands this is what happened.

About 20 hands in I was up to $7.92 by just picking at these tools. I was min raising with top pair queens and they called me all the way. Then came this hand:



That hand bumped me up to $9.77, nearly double what I came to the table with. I told myself I'd evacuate the table at $9 if things started to go south, or $10 if I could weasel that little bit out of them.

The next few hands were bland... I folded like 3 in a row. Then along comes this hand:



That hand put me up to $14.98. While posting this blog I left the table with $15.07.

Ending Bankroll - $39.64

No comments: